Friday, August 05, 2005

Alumni alert

I'm on a stag party this weekend and we're heading to Brighton. The 15 of us are going to be staying at the University of Sussex, where five of us, including myself, were students between 1990 and 1993.

We're actually staying in my old block of flats!

I'm a nostalgic person so I'm interested to see how I feel when back there.
University years are a disproportionately important time in your life, given you are only there three years.

But the memories are strong and it's great I will be back there with 5 friends that I met when there and are still close to.

The stag, incidentally, also went to Sussex.

In many ways getting drunk and acting like idiots will be the perfect way to recreate the university feel - as that's all we did while "studying".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home