Monday, July 11, 2005

Palm sunday




I don't see my neice as much as I should so it was great that Natalie and Billie came over to see me on Sunday. Billie brought her friend Tash - and the pair of them are double trouble. Mothers - lock up your sons!


Having one of the world's most beautiful locations a matter of yards from one's front door can be quite handy. We went for a wander around Kew, and found ourselves inside the Palm house.

If we thought it was hot outside, inside the great Glass House it was hard even to take a lungful of air.

I love Kew Gardens. It's a pretty special place for Goody and myself.

We used to go there lots when we first met, Goody was the events manager there for 2 years and we got married in Cambridge Cottage in the gardens in 2002.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home