Monday, June 27, 2005

Pack up our troubles...




We're on the move again - some would call five times in five years an addiction.

We spent Saturday packing boxes, and wrapping every possession we own in bubble wrap.

We had planned to pay professionals to do the packing but after we got the quote we realised it would be cheaper to fund the first manned space flight from the UK.

So our flat has become cardboard city and bubble wrap world.

Each time we move we swear it will be the last.

But this time.....

1 Comments:

At 8:52 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

I have moved several periods over last few years, hence handled many packers and moving companies and from all of them or I can say until now Sacl Movers and Packers in Amritsar were the best by far. They have moved my whole household possessions and other products from Amritsar to Chennai within 4 days and they provided my possessions, bike and four-wheeler without any scratch. Professional Team of Sacl movers have estimated me a reasonable charging with no hidden expenses and they were dedicated to their guarantees. I am very grateful to Sacl Packers and Movers in Amritsar Team for such great services and I recommend them to all my co-workers and family members.

Geeta Jaon
Senior Manager IT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home